H A P P Y E E
happyee-who.

















Pui Yee / Jo-yee / 23
Capricorn / Cancer


happyee-posted.


Skin by flwsdaisy. Image from transparent and wanaseoby
Friday 15 April 2016 | 3:47 pm | 1Comment

Headed to Carina's after work last night. That little girl just came back from the States and I couldn't wait to listen to her stories!

We (just me actually) had steak for dinner. Krispy Kreme afterwards. Then baked muffins that came out smelling burnt because she insisted on putting honey in them. We talked and talked, I love moments like this. We did nothing besides sharing and listening, it was as simple yet so fulfilling to the soul lol.

She talked about how she and her friend drove up (to some high place) to see the volcanic mountain in Hawaii, how she spent the night sleeping in the car because they couldn't secure a hotel room. How she has to break her back tidying at least 15 rooms a day while interning at Hilton for 3 months. Worked two jobs to save enough money to spend another month in different regions of the States after.  And the in-between stories filled the rest of the night.

I talked about my work and my bf which were really nothing so interesting because my life is uneventful like that hahaha.

So so grateful for this girl , really. She appreciates the people around her so much she isn't shy to show it. Be it through words or actions. Straightforward and prudent, this girl reminds me of gramma. Just say as is and not give a damn about what others think/say. Don't like her, please, exit's that way.

I also watched silently as I realised how much this girl has changed. From a jumpy, loudspeaker she was months ago since I last saw her, she was actually quite reserved, spoke a little very carefully and just....older. Yes, she sounds like a real grown-up. Not so jumpy, not so loud.

I guess it's really true that travelling abroad does change you. To be better or not, that's another question. But I quite like the new person she is now. Quite steady, less playful, more connected.


All the best woman, I hope everything will be okay for you in the end. It's just yet another phase in life, you probably just got it harder this time around.



And thank you for being my friend. Known her for 2 years, still as annoying, but I don't mind a bit. Until next session then.