H A P P Y E E
happyee-who.

















Pui Yee / Jo-yee / 23
Capricorn / Cancer


happyee-posted.


Skin by flwsdaisy. Image from transparent and wanaseoby
Thursday 14 April 2016 | 9:50 am | 0Comment

Good morning.


Missed my station today. Only realized it after I was three stops away from my intended station, I was probably too engrossed with my phone replying text messages and oh, Hardwell was blasting on both my ear drums too, haha.

Alighted and picked up breakfast from my usual coffee place when I was working in KLCC monthssss ago, because why not? This place never changed, they still have their RM2- croissant-for-every-coffee-purchase deal.

Then took the train back to my station. It was just three stops away - and suddenly it hit me.


The normal grumpy Pui Yee would've been hyperventilating by now, stressed over how she is going to be 10 minutes late, must've been a start of something really bad, how is she going to face the rest of the day, die die die. Yes, these things stresses me a lot, that is probably why I am always grumpy. Especially when things don't go my way.

Instead, I was pretty calm though. I had extra 10 minutes to myself, strolled along the busy walkway tunnel with other people who were pacing really fast, some of them must've been late to punch in to work.

I want to start to appreciate myself - when I don't get stressed over these small little things, when I didn't allow myself be absorbed into man-made situations and...just keep calm and live. Because I think I don't always give myself a break, so when I do I want to remember how much space I've created, to allow myself to grow and value even the smallest things.