H A P P Y E E
happyee-who.

















Pui Yee / Jo-yee / 23
Capricorn / Cancer


happyee-posted.


Skin by flwsdaisy. Image from transparent and wanaseoby
Monday 21 September 2015 | 12:43 am | 2Comment

On the 16th of September 2015, one day after our anniversary, the bf surprised me with a dinner date @ Vue De Monde!

This was really, really unexpected because usually for Vue De Monde it would require at least 3-4 weeks reservation in advance.

How did we manage to secure ourselves a slot?

The bf backside itchy lor, 1-2 days before the day itself he tried booking and obviously could not get a table. But, surprise, surprise! A couple cancelled their booking on that night and one of the staffs (bless her soul) kindly called and asked if we are up for it. YES, YES, YES!!

I'm really bad at describing food so....just assume everything I'm posting below is good (in the manner of how I'd usually say it):

1. Wahhhhhh

2. So yummy!

3. Mmmmm......

4. Oh my god. So good.



The view all the way UP!


Food served in degustation style:



Err quail eggs in its nest?


Oyster and friends?


Yay, cheers!


Kangaroo meat! Could probably be a joey. OMG I'M EATING MYSELF.


A beetroot dish which I didn't really enjoy, but the bf loveeeeeed it to bits.


Can I bring these cutleries home?


Super awesome lobster dish with some seafood stock I don't remember.


Yay, cheers again!


Barramundi and some vegemite sort of sauce. Let's hope the chef doesn't see this.


This, I can describe. WAGYU!!!! OK I can't.


Sorbet to cleanse the palate.


Going bananas over this baked banana.


Hey, love! x


Cocoa souffle sooooo good.



:)


Okie, night guys. Thanks for reading my useless food post.