H A P P Y E E
happyee-who.

















Pui Yee / Jo-yee / 23
Capricorn / Cancer


happyee-posted.


Skin by flwsdaisy. Image from transparent and wanaseoby
Sunday 20 September 2015 | 11:57 pm | 3Comment

OH MY GOODNESS. I FORGOT TO CLICK SAVE BEFORE I NAVIGATE TO ANOTHER PAGE. NOW I HAVE TO FREAKING RETYPE MY WHOLE POST. @#$%^&I*&^%


It's okay. *breathes in and out*

Let's start all over.

Hi guys :)

It's been a really long time since I've updated this space, and all thanks to my baby, Pui Yee, this blog is  not completely dead yet. YET. YET.

Shitty blog partner, I am.

Anyway, the reason I'm back here again because I want to pen this down before it all turns into a blur - no thanks to my goldfish memory.

I have just flown back from Melbourne this morning and the reason I'm there this time around is to surprise the bf, as a gift for our 8th year anniversary.

For the past couple of weeks, every time I've tried asking him, "So, what do you want for anni?", he has always answered me with, "Fly here and give me a kiss!", or has hinted me with pictures of all sorts of designer sneakers.

I've always gotten him gifts like real-physical-material gifts every year for almost every occasion, to the point I don't find it very meaningful or even memorable anymore? Maybe just not for this year.

So, yea. Why not just FLY THERE AND GIVE HIM A KISS LOR. Click, click, and click, tickets bought, visa made! Leggo Jojo!

Plus, it just seems like the right time for me to take a break off work as I have been feeling super uninspired and exhausted lately. Don't get me wrong, busy is always good. But, a week away from everything sounds perfect.


Away from all the people I don't like, I don't have to please, I don't even genuinely care; away from my troubles, worries, AND....into the arms of the person I can totally be 'me' when I'm with him. The person I've grown up with. The person I love with all my heart. YAYYYYYYY :D




SURPRISE!!!! 

NO THIS IS NOT A DREAM.



































Thanks for the beautiful 8 days, the moments we have shared with each other, and, the memories we have created together. Thanks for everything.

Cheers to many more years of love!

x